Technology can solve many of today's business problems. Our services are designed to provide our clients with solutions and services that empower users and create efficiencies for your business.Learn More
What We Do
- END USER SUPPORT
- In todays business environment your IT equipment needs to operate with
maximum uptime and efficiency so that you can manage your business. Your
employees time should be concentrated on the core of your business rather
than focused on issues related to technology.
Conpute provides direct first level support for your employees so they can get back to business.
Our national operations centre is located in Oshawa, the heart of Durham Region, so your can rest assured that your calls are being handled locally by trained professionals.
Our End User Support Services are built specifically for your changing business needs and are powered by our highly trained and certified team of employees. Our Proactive support ensures that your systems and users experience maximum uptime.
- Secure Remote Support Capabilities with Quick On-site Conversion
- Dedicated Technicians with No Tiered Helpdesk
- Largest Number of Local Service Technicians
- Tier 1 Vendor Certifications for Sales and Support
- PROCUREMENT AND DEPLOYMENT
- Imagine receiving a technology solution that's already pre-configured with the right software applications for your team. Conpute delivers operative plug-and-play solutions through its Procurement and Deployment Services team. Our warehouse and configuration centre allows Conpute to handle any technology project regardless of scope or size.
As your organization evolves to stay relevant in the changing business world, it will require modifications and adoption of new IT technologies to effectively support it. Conpute has over 20+ years of IT consulting guidance and an experienced team of engineers to help you get the solutions that best meet the needs of your business.
Our team is certified in all major technologies and can assist your organization in selecting and implementing the appropriate IT solutions. Whether your organization needs to modify existing technologies or implement new ones, CONPUTE will take care of every project from start to finish.
- Certified Inside Sales Team with 25 Years of Experience
- Inventory, Warranty and Asset Tracking Services
- Hardware Configuration and Local Pre-staging Services
- Client Imaging and Firmware Update Services
- Dedicated Project Management Team
- NETWORK AND SERVER MANAGEMENT
- The server and network requirements for today's business environments can create many challenges from dealing with daily modifications to keeping up with the demand to optimize IT infrastructure all while ensuring IT goals are mapped directly to strategic business objectives. Whether your technology resides in-house, in the cloud or through a third party provider Conpute's focus is to ultimately enable end users to generate value for the organization.
Conpute can assist with the management of your IT assests by providing resources with in-depth knowledge of best-of-breed solutions. By focusing on the changing needs of the business we can assist with implementation, technology upgrades and platform migrations for business applications. We can help plan and execute your change, configuration and align management strategies to keep transitions seamless and on target.
Conpute has built strategic partnerships with leading manufacturers of enterprise technology, software solutions and services. We have the expertise, the experience, and the certifications from manufacturers that equip us with the skills to provide technology solutions that encompass and integrate multiple hardware and software platforms.
- Network Health Checks and Management
- Network Infrastructure Provisioning (Switches, Routers, Wireless, Power, Cabling)
- Voice and Data Services
- IT RESOURCE OUTSOURCING
- Conpute offers 10 years of specialized IT staffing experience that no staffing agency or HR office can rival. We manage a staffing data base of thousands of candidates, providing the business experience and IT skills to meet any staffing requirement. We can take care of the entire process for you, from recruitment and screening through to budgeting and file management and administration for each placement.
Conpute offers innovative and alternative solutions for resourcing to minimize staffing costs, turnover and headcount shortfalls through peak demands periods. With certified employees covering a diverse technical backgrounds and very competitive rates our goal is to ensure we deliver the best overall services to each of our clients.
- Ready to Work Certified Technical Professionals
- Customized Terms and Billing with No Long-term Commitments
- Cross Training of Resources for Redundancy
- Ministry Certified IT Apprentice Centre
- Quick Turnaround Times for New Resources
- MANAGED UNIFIED COMMUNICATIONS
- The telecommunications landscape is evolving and we've developed a range of managed services models to suit a wide variety of customer needs. CONPUTE's Unified Communications portfolio is designed to help employees carry out their work more efficiently and in a timelier manner, while being free to work from anywhere. Unified Communications offers the ability to improve how individuals, groups and companies interact and perform by embracing emerging technologies and new services, including cloud computing, mobile and virtualization. Products can consist of either a stand-alone suite or a portfolio of integrated applications and platforms spanning multiple vendors.
CONPUTE's managed communications solutions including our VoIP offerings will keep your workforce engaged and connected including many additional benefits over a traditional business phone system such as Mobility, Collaboration and application integration.
- Increase Mobility for Employees
- Increased Collaboration Through Video and Device Sharing
- Greater Control of Interactions with your Clients
- Better Integration with Communication Applications
- Ongoing and Proactive Support Model